Transform your building project from ordinary to fabulous with finishing details!
Window and Door Trims
Trims offer the perfect finishing touch for any siding project.
There are several options to choose from when deciding on which material to use.
- The highest recommendation for the West Coast Climate is Hardie Trim. This is a fiber cement product that never rots or swells as traditional wood products can. These can be ordered in standard pre-painted colors or come primed to be painted after installation. JAMES HARDIE WEBSITE COLOR PALATE
- Cedar Trim offers a great option if you are looking for a natural wood product. The cost is similar to using Hardie Trim as extra work for staining and use of wood fillers are required in addition to the installation. Cedar has a natural resistance to water, decay, and insect damage.
- The third and most cost effective option is Primed Fascia Trim (pine). It is an easy material to work with and offers more creativity in custom designs
Wood knee braces
Wood knee braces are a perfect architectural compliment to your home’s exterior and come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and finishing options. These are available in an assortment of elegant forms and finishes to match any style home and when installed, add unlimited design potential
- Create a stunning exterior finish that will have your neighbors in envy. With perfect finishing, our experienced craftsmen will get your home or office exterior in tip top shape!
Looking to install custom flashing to your property? Whatever the gauge of metal or type of metal is required, we can help you with the perfect fit and finish for your project. Flashing can be fabricated for both interior and exterior flashing using a number of sustainable metals.
Wall cap flashing- Wall caps keep outdoor structure safe, attractive, and functional. They’re required at openings, corners, intersections and wherever the roof terminates into a wall. Without correctly installed wall cap flashings these are vulnerable to leaks and damage to your home.
Metal chimney caps- Do you want to protect your chimney and add real visual appeal to your home? Go for metal chimney caps. These days, homeowners use stainless-steel, copper chimney caps and removable chimney caps that are easy to install and clean.
We craft each home and custom woodworking project to your exact specifications. Our high-end custom woodworking solutions ensure that our client’s project truly reflects their unique style.
- Cedar/Pressure Treated Decking- Redwood, cedar, and pressure-treated wood are three common choices when it comes to wood decks. Being naturally resistant to rot and insects, cedar has been used for decking for generations. If you’re looking something cheaper than cedar and redwood, pressure-treated lumber is a dependable choice. Across the U.S., deck builders use it to build the support systems for decks as it holds up well.
Want to extend an existing deck? Or, planning to add a new one on your house? We can help you with cedar/pressure treated decking. Increase your home’s value and improve its curb appeal with our custom wood deck solutions!